Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Amazing Husband

Since this is Valentine's week and because I want to share this with you, about two weeks ago my husband had the privilege of being ordained at our church. It was an amazing, and humbling experience for him and I can't tell you how proud of him I am!




Since we've been married (10 years), he has been involved in ministry in some way. He's been paid staff for about 7 of those years. I must tell you that when we met in college, it was his heart for ministry and serving God that was so attractive to me. Of course his looks also helped in that as well !!;) I can't express into words how over these past years he has lead us and been sensitive to God's voice in many tough situations. I'm so thankful to where God has taken my husband and I'm looking forward to many more amazing things God is going to do with him. And, I'm excited that God allowed me to join him on this journey. God is faithful.


           


                                          Trevor's grandmother   
                                                                

                                          Our church staff



 
                                           Trevor's extended family
                                            

                                           Mary Ann's parents


Trevor's parents



We were so blessed to have family be with us for this special occasion.

Now we're looking forward to the future for what God has in store!


Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment