Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Celebrating

Over the past few weeks, I've had a chance to slow down a bit and enjoy being with friends and family. As a celebration for ending some classes I've been taking, my friend Anna Ruth and I traveled to Scott's strawberry farm to pick some delicious strawberries. There's nothing sweeter than fresh picked strawberries. I made some strawberry smoothies that were really good. Next on the list is to make strawberry shortcakes. 





This past weekend, we enjoyed having Trevor's parents at our house to celebrate his mom's birthday along with Mother's Day. On Sunday, Trevor's brother and family came to surprise her but she had already figured it out. Oh well for surprises, we had a great time together anyway!!






As for baby update, things are moving along smoothly. Hopefully on Friday, we will get to find out if we're having a BoY or a gIrL!!!! 

As for school, we're down to 16 days left! I think I'm more excited about summer break than my students. There's so much to be done this summer and I'm so looking forward to being off from work to get it all done. 

Other things I'm looking forward to: 
                                                            planting the garden
                                                            working on some home projects
                                                            catching up on my scrapbook
                                                            spending time with family/ friends
                                                            cook outs/ picnics
                                                            having some fun Fridays with my baby

Summer break can not get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave with a couple of pics of some cicadas I took a couple of weeks ago on field trip with my students. Actually, the field that we were in was covered with them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment