Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Goodbye Summer + 11 year Anniversary

The past few weeks have just flown by.  Every year I look forward to summer break and every year summer break seems to come and go with a blink of an eye. But I must admit, I'm a fall gal. I just adore the fall season. Everything about it just makes me smile! Anyway, more on that later. As I'm facing my last week of freedom before I go back to work, I've been trying to savor every moment and working around my house finishing up projects and organizing to help things run more smoothly during the school year. I've also been working in my classroom decorating and planning. I'm really excited about the school year and looking forward to what God has planned.

Well, on another note, a few weeks ago on Aug. 5, my husband and I celebrated our 11year anniversary... of which I can't believe we've been married this long. I must say it's been a great journey so far and I'm looking forward to the next 11 years! This year we decided to stay closer to home and take a few days to do some fun things and just be together. Our first day together we decided to go on a hike. It was such a beautiful hike!  We didn't want to carry our camera so these pics are all taken with our cell phone... so they may be a little blurry.
























                          Ok, so I had to be a little goofy along the way... or "nerdy".

We also went to the movies to see Captain America, ate at a couple favorite restaurants... Tokyo Express and Red Lobster, and enjoyed relaxing around the house. It was a great refreshing time... oh yeah, and I made Trevor look at all of our scrapbooks.He was SO thrilled.... LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment